Welcome to Garden State Express Transportation LLC, DBA Garden State Express (hereafter "Garden State Express", “Garden State”, the “Company” or “We”) online applications site. (Last updated: January 01, 2019 12:01AM)
1. Garden State with its affiliates and branches, headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey provides fully insured and licensed limousine, taxi and shuttle services to private individuals and profit, non-profit or governmental entities (“Customer”, “Client” or “You”). Garden State Express Transportation, LLC has full coverage insurance and our affiliates are responsible for their own full coverage insurance to cover Garden State Express Transportation, LLC Customers.
2. By submitting a reservation on line, by email or phone or any other electronic messaging or communication system, form or platform, you hereby accept, agree and consent to be bound by the following Terms of Service, reservations and cancellation policies, as amended from time to time (“TOS”) of the Company (also known as “Limousine and Private Car Service Reservation and Cancellation Agreement” or “Agreement”). Customer and/or Booking Contact Person understand, agree and acknowledge these Terms and Conditions. This is a NON-Refundable Reservation. Please, don’t book your reservation if you do not agree. This Agreement covers all branches, business names (Garden State Express) and Garden State’s sites (www.gardenstateexpress.com) under Garden State Express Transportation, LLC.
3. Please carefully read and review the following TOS of the Agreement before booking your reservation. If you have any questions which are not addressed here, please feel free to call us at +1 (866) 546-6558 (LIMO), +1 (973) 887-7766, +1 (973) 887-7778, +1 (973) 887-7788 or via email at [email protected]. If you need to text us, please text us to +1 (973) 542- 8210 and do not text to other telephone numbers.
4. GARDEN STATE EXPRESS MOBILE APPLICATION: Garden State now makes taking care of your ground transportation needs more convenient than ever with our state of the art mobile application (“App”). You can find us on the App Store by simply searching garden state express (Android) or garden state express llc (iPhone) With Garden State mobile App you can:
1) See available rides, and book and pay for rides with just a few taps,
2) Receive live-notifications about your driver’s status, track your driver on a map and call the driver directly from the app,
3) Manage account preferences like pick-up and drop-off location, forms of payment and vehicle preference,
4) View and manage upcoming reservations at any time (24 hours/7 days a week).
5. YOUR REMINDER AND NOTIFICATION PROCEDURE: The following is the reminder and notification procedure when you use our App:
1) Once the trip is booked by the Customer, Customer will receive a pre-confirmation email.
2) After the reservation is put into the reservation system and accepted, the customer will receive a final confirmation.
3) Customer will receive a reminder via text message 24 hours before the pickup time as first notification.
4) Second notification will be received as soon as the driver is on the way to the pickup location.
5) Third and final notification will be received when the driver arrives at the pickup location.
6) If you need to text us, please text us to +1 (973) 542- 8210 and do not text to other telephone numbers.
6. RESERVATIONS: To assist you in providing quality service, Garden State requests that you book your domestic reservations at least 24 hours in advance. Our office business hours are 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM. Garden State may restrict reservations after 5:00 PM of any day for the next day's travel. If you need to book a limousine or private car service reservation after 5:00 PM for the next day or for same day bookings, please contact our office at +1 (866) 546-6558 (LIMO), +1 (973) 887-7766, +1 (973) 887-7778, +1 (973) 887-7788. We need 3 business days advance for international reservations. We need 3 business days advance for international reservations.
A. ONLINE BOOKINGS: This is a confirmed reservation and your credit card will be charged 100% of the non-refundable deposits of total trip amount. Providing your credit card information via the online booking process carries the same weight as your signature on a binding contract. This is a NON-Refundable Reservation. Please don’t book your reservation if you do not agree with Reservation Agreement.
B. PHONE BOOKING: This is a confirmed reservation and your credit card will be charged 100% of the non-refundable deposits of total trip amount. Providing your credit card information over the phone booking process carries the same weight as your signature on a binding contract.
C. PHONE BOOKING WITH AUTHORIZATION FORM: Garden State gladly accepts over the phone bookings. According to our Credit Card rules, when our customer service department books a reservation for our customers Garden State would accept your reservation on the phone only with your credit card authorization form.
Existing Customers: Garden State will already have your credit card information on file. You do not have to sign an authorization form for your reservations. Garden State will e-mail you your reservation confirmation copy after all information is completed and your trip or service will be scheduled.
First Time Customers: Step 1: Garden State will email you a credit card authorization form for your reservation. Please sign the credit card authorization form and email back to us or just repay with your credit card information and please type "I accept my credit card charge for my reservation" and email it to [email protected]. Step 2: Garden State will email you your reservation confirmation. After you receive your reservation confirmation, please confirm within 2 hours by phone or by email. If Garden State does not receive your confirmation or cancellation within 2 hours, your reservation will be accepted, your trip or service will be scheduled and your credit card will be charged 100 % of the non-refundable deposit of your total trip amount.
7. CANCELLATION PROCEDURE: When using Garden State’s online reservation procedure, you will be able to book your reservation, and in the payment process screen the terms and conditions are displayed. The action of clicking The “I Agree” link carries the same weight as your signature on a binding contract, and means you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions including our cancellation policy. Providing your credit card information over the phone booking process carries the same weight as your signature on a binding contract. When you click the "I agree" link or accept reservation agreement on the phone your trip or service will be scheduled and your credit card will be charged 100 % non-refundable deposit equal to the total trip amount. Garden State realizes that sometimes your plans may change. If that happens, contact our office at +1 (866) 546-6558 (LIMO), +1 (973) 887-7766, +1 (973) 887-7778, +1 (973) 887-7788 as soon as possible to receive credit equal to the deposit amount charged for a future trip to be used within 90 days of the original trip date except flight cancellation. You will get your money back if your flight is cancelled. This is a confirmed reservation and your credit card has already been charged 100% of the non-refundable deposits of total trip amount. If the customer’s trip is not completed with Garden State, the customer reservation copy will not be used as a receipt for customer or company expenses.
8. PAYMENT POLICY AND RECEIPTS: Garden State strongly recommends payments via credit card for customer satisfaction and for better business. Garden State will accept only credit card payments from first time customers for their reservations. Garden State will e-mail your cash or credit card payment receipt after Garden State charges you, your customer or company credit card, or after Garden State receives your cash payment.
9. DEPOSIT POLICY: Garden State requires 100% deposit for all domestic, national and international reservations including all kind of vehicle reservations which is NON refundable if reservation is canceled. When Garden State customer service department books a reservation for our customers, Garden State will e-mail you, your reservation confirmation copy. After all information is completed, your reservation will be accepted, your trip will be scheduled and your credit card will be charged 100% of the non-refundable deposit of total trip amount, except flight cancellations. Garden State will give you 90 days same deposit amount credit for your next airport ride if your trip is cancelled.
10. ONLINE AND PHONE BOOKING PAYMENTS: Your credit card will be charged 100% of the Non-refundable deposits of total trip amount after Garden State receive your online or phone booking reservation and then Garden State will E-mail your payment receipt.
11. GUARANTEED PAYMENTS: All reservations are subject to a guaranteed payment. A credit card number will be taken and may be charged at the time the reservation is made. Declined credit cards or bounced checks (checks are accepted for corporate accounts only) maybe be subject to a $50 to $100 charge per occurrence plus $5 to $10 a day late fee depending on the market conditions and scarcity of our vehicles. Corporate accounts with direct billing may be subject to a late fee of 2% a month of any outstanding balance over 30 days, with the monthly minimum charge being $10.00. Garden State reserves the right to waive any charges or fees associated with the above.
12. RESERVATION MODIFICATIONS: All domestic airport sedan reservation modifications to existing reservation time must be modified at least 3 hours prior to pick up time only by phone. All other event or vehicle reservation modifications to existing reservation time must be modified at least 48 hours prior to pick up time, or may be subject to additional fees or billable waiting time, if the ride can't be modified beyond the originally scheduled pick up time. Garden State will not accept any modification which made by email, fax, SMS, desktop or mobile apps. Customer must call the office phone numbers at +1 (866) 546-6558 (LIMO), +1 (973) 887-7766, +1 (973) 887-7778, +1 (973) 887-7788 for all kind modifications. Customer will receive additional confirmation for modifications.
13. AIRLINE OR TRAIN DELAYS: Garden State will monitor your commercial flight and once Garden State has obtained a final ETA. Garden State will dispatch your driver. Garden State can only monitor all commercial airline flights. Unfortunately, Garden State cannot monitor train timetables. If your train is running late more than 15 minutes, please immediately call us at +1 (866) 546-6558 (LIMO), +1 (973) 887-7766, +1 (973) 887-7778, +1 (973) 887-7788.
14. WAITING TIME POLICY: Waiting time fee begins from home or hotel addresses, New York or New Jersey Penn Stations, cruise ship terminals, or business addresses 15 minutes after the original appointment time. If the waiting is from airports; for domestic flights 30 minutes and for international flights 1 hour after original arrival time. For Weddings, Proms and all other special events waiting time begins with reservation pickup or after reservation drop off time. Please visit Garden State’s website, www.gardenstateexpress.com and see Our Rates page for hourly rates and additional waiting time charges. Waiting time may be charged at all private airports at the discretion of Garden State.
15. AIRPORT ARRIVAL PICK UP POLICY: Please follow the pick-up instructions on your trip sheet. In the event that you cannot locate your chauffeur, please call Garden State at +1 (866) 546-6558 (LIMO), +1 (973) 887-7766, +1 (973) 887-7778, +1 (973) 887-7788 and your driver will be with you very shortly. Please do not leave your position without calling us as it will result in a no show charge equal to 100% of the total cost.
16. PROCEDURE FOR ALL AIRPORT, PENN STATION & CRUISE SHIP TERMINAL, DESIGNATED ADDRESS PIC UPS:
1) Turn on your Cell Phone.
2) You will receive a text message or phone call from our driver.
3) Our Chauffeur will meet you at the passenger pickup area & baggage claim area. (Inside Pickups)
4) Locate your bags or luggage, if you are inside the airport. . (Inside Pickups)
5) If you can’t connect with your driver, please call our office at +1 (866) 546-6558 (LIMO), +1 (973) 887-7766, +1 (973) 887-7778, +1 (973) 887-7788 or your chauffeur with the information found in the email message sent to your email address or text us at + 1 (973) 542-8210.
A. AIRPORT PICK UPS: Outside (Curbside) pickup is recommended only if you are familiar with the airport. Otherwise, refer for an indoor pickup when you schedule a pick up from all airports. Please follow the following steps when you land at your destination airport:
1. INSIDE (LUGGAGE CLAIM AREA) PICKUP: For your satisfaction and convenience, Garden State always offers meet and greet service upon request. Fare does not include meeting & greeting and parking fees. Please follow the following steps for your pick up when you land at your destination airport:
2. ARRIVAL AREA (CURBSIDE) PICKUP FOR ALL AIRPORTS: Curbside pick-up (by the door) is the pick-up type from all Airports unless other arrangements are made. Curbside pickup is free, no parking and meeting fee charge. Please follow the following steps for your pick-up when you land at your destination airport:
3. DEPARTURE LEVEL PICKUP FOR NEWARK AIRPORT: Departure Level pick-up (by the door) is the pick-up type from Newark Airport unless other arrangements are made. Curbside pickup is free, no parking and meeting fee charge. Please follow the following steps for your pick-up when you land at your destination airport:
B. NEW YORK PENN STATION, NY, NEW JERSEY NEWARK PENN STATION AND METRO PARK ISELIN, NEW JERSEY TRAIN STATION PICK UPS:
1. NEWARK PENN STATION, NEWARK, NJ: Please follow the following steps for your pick-up:
2. NEW YORK PENN STATION, NEW YORK CITY (NYC) and NY: Please follow the following steps for your pick-up:
3. METRO PARK AMTRAK STATION, ISELIN, NJ: Please follow the following steps for your pick up:
C. CRUISE SHIP TERMINAL PICK UPS: Please follow the following steps for your pick-up:
D. DESIGNATED ADDRESS PICK UPS: Please follow the following steps for your pick-up from your address:
17. TIME POLICY: Once the 15, 30 or 60 minutes grace time has elapsed, overtime payment will apply after the first 15 minute of prearranged time described on the run sheet and $65.00 per hour waiting lime charge will be added to clients bill for Sedan. Please visit at our web site at www.gardenstateexpress.com and see OUR RATES page for hourly rates and additional waiting time charges for all kind vehicles.
18. BILLING POLICY: Garden State does not provide individual receipts for each charge on the trip sheet. All rides except for cash will be billed to client's credit card or company account. All out of pocket two-way tolls, parking, fuel charge, over time, extra stop, early morning or late night and other fee charges will be added to your bill if applicable. A final itemized receipt will be emailed to the customer once your ride has been charged. If you pay cash, please do not forget to ask for a cash receipt.
19. CREDIT CARD POLICY: Garden State provides all service area rates by online. Garden State accepts major credit cards for customer satisfaction with additional credit card processing 5% of total fare. Additional fees may apply.
20. EARLY MORNING FEE POLICY: An early morning fee applies for picking up Customers between 12:00AM and 6:00AM as follows: $15.00 between 12:00AM and 01:00AM; $25.00 between 01:01AM and 02:00AM; $40.00 between 02:01AM and 04:00 AM; $25.00 between 04:01am and 05:00pm and $15.00 between 05:01AM and 06:00AM.
21. ADDITIONAL SURCHARGE POLICY: The following Charges apply for: Preferred Driver: $35.00, Additional Pick Up for Sedan Class vehicles: Same Town: $15.00, Different Town: $25.00, Additional Towns: $40.00, Additional Pick Up for Minivan Class vehicles: Same Town: $20.00, Different Town: $30.00, Additional Towns: $45.00, Additional Pick Up for SUV Class vehicles: Same Town: $25.00, Different Town: $35.00, Additional Towns: $50.00, Passenger VAN Class vehicles: Same Town: $50.00, Different Town: $60.00, Additional Towns: $80.00, Legal Holiday Fee: $20.00, Newark Airport for Domestic flights Parking Fee: $18.00, Newark Airport for International Flights: $18.00, LGA and JFK Airports Parking Fee: $18.00, New York City Parking Fee $36.00 and up, 1 Hour Waiting Time for Sedan class vehicles: $65.00, Inside pickup meeting and service fee for Newark Airport $25.00, for LGA, JFK and all other airports $35.00. There is an additional two way tolls surcharge for all reservations according to trip destination tolls are starting from: for JKF and FLA airports $38.00, for New York City bridges and tunnels $18.00, if applicable.
22. HOLIDAY RATES: There will be an additional $20.00 charge for travel on Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, and Easter. Garden State does not offer Shared Rides on holidays. Shared rides will not be offered on these days to qualifying Corporate Accounts.
23. LOST AND FOUND ARTICLES: Please make sure you take all of your personal belongings when you exit the vehicle. Garden State is not responsible for any lost items left behind in our vehicles. If necessary, Garden State will ship all items recovered at owner's expense.
24. NO SHOW CASES: A no show fee equal to 100 % of the total cost plus parking and waiting time fee will be charged when passengers fails to show. No call; No show is billed 100% of the reservation rate. Vehicle will be released and reservation converted to a No call. No show for the following reasons: 1. Airport Pickups; if there is no contact from customer 15 minutes after the domestic plane has landed and 45 minutes after the international plane has landed. 2. Non-Airport Pickups; if there is no contact from the customer 10 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
25. INCLEMENT WEATHER CONDITIONS: Customer’s driveway must be free and clear of ice and snow; otherwise driver will not pull into the driveway to pick up the customer. b) In that case the Customer will meet their driver at the curb. In addition, we reserve the right to cancel service due to inclement weather or declared weather emergencies. We are not responsible for delays or the termination of a ride in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (i.e. not salted accidents, etc.).
26. BABY/CHILD SEAT POLICY: Garden State doesn't provide baby/child car seats due to health and sanitary reasons. Customer must use their own car seats. In accordance with applicable local laws, children must be secured in a car seat provided by the traveler. Garden State can provide a baby/child seat if requested by customer but Garden State will not be responsible for any health related issues that stem from car seat. There is an additional $15.00 rental fee for each baby/child seat. Customer is responsible for set up and removal of car seats.
27. PREFERRED DRIVER: Requesting a preferred driver is only upon requested driver's availability and there is an additional $35.00 fee for preferred driver.
28. HOURLY/AS DIRECTED SERVICE POLICY:
FOR NEW JERSEY: For all of our hourly/as directed services, GARDEN STATE requires minimum usage of 3 hours which is inclusive of 70 miles in New Jersey. Hourly/as directed services will begin from pick up address according to reservation pickup time and will continue end of the 70 miles in New Jersey including the chauffeur returns back to the garage. Hourly/As directed services will be calculated based on garage to pick up address to garage time basis. Each additional hour will be billed based upon the agreed rate and inclusive of 35 miles per hour. Each of our cars has their own hourly rates. Road Tolls, parking and all other additional charges on as directed services will be added to the invoice.
FOR OUT OF STATE: Hourly/As directed services will be calculated based on pickup address to garage time basis. Hourly as Directed services will begin when chauffeur departs from pick up address according to reservation pickup time and will continue throughout the day until the service is ended and the chauffeur returns back to the garage. Road Tolls, driver meals, parking and all other additional charges on as directed services will be added to the invoice.
FOR GOVERNMENT: Maximum usage of hourly services set by Government is 14 Hours per day. Road Tolls, driver meals, parking and all other additional charges on as directed services will be added to the invoice.
29. HOURLY POINT TO POINT (ADDRESS TO ADDRESS) SERVICE POLICY: Hourly point to point reservations should be booked by estimated time via MapQuest (www.mapquest.com). However, Garden State has the final decision on the actual time and charges according to MapQuest.
30. SEXUAL HARASSMENT POLICY: Garden State provides and trainees all employees on sexual harassment laws and responsibilities. Garden State’s drivers and its affiliate company's drivers are responsible for their own actions and Garden State will not be responsible for any damages.
31. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION POLICY: Any unsatisfied costumer must call our office at +1 (866) 546-6558 (LIMO), +1 (973) 887-7766, +1 (973) 887-7778, +1 (973) 887-7788 or send an email to [email protected] to report it within 24 hours to qualify for a credit. Each case will be handled on a case by case basis. After 24 hours of service, Garden State will not accept any disputes extended any credits.
32. REFUND AND CREDIT POLICY: Garden State does not offer any refund except flight cancellations. Garden State offer same amount credit for next trip in 90 days. Garden State required 48 hour notice to confirm bookings made by customers with credit on file.
33. ALCOHOLS, SMOKING AND EATING POLICY:
ALCOHOL: Adults over the age of 21are allowed drinking alcoholic beverages in the passenger areas of our limousines. Garden State does not allow anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages in our limousines even if accompanied by adults. Garden State does provide alcoholic beverages and you should plan to bring your own, or our driver will be happy to stop at the store for you to purchase them.
SMOKING: All of our vehicles are nonsmoking vehicles and this is strictly enforced. Our drivers will be happy to stop whenever you want to allow you outside the vehicle for a smoke break, but absolutely no smoking is allowed inside the limousines. If passengers smoke inside the limousine, Garden State will charge $350. 00 (for detailed cleaning) and end the limousine reservation. Please be considerate and does not smoke inside the limousines.
EATING: Garden State does not allow eating inside the vehicles. If passengers eat inside the vehicle, Garden State will charge $150.00 (for detailed cleaning) and end the limousine reservation.
34. GRATUITY POLICY: Garden State calculates your expected gratuity at 20% when you make your reservation. If your reservation is paid in full including gratuity, no further gratuity is necessary. If you feel your driver has done an exceptional Job and want to offer him an extra gratuity, he will be happy to accept it, but it is not necessary to further tip him. The driver will make sure you understand that the gratuity has already been collected before accepting any additional gratuity.
35. CHILDREN'S PARTIES/YOUNGER PASSENGERS POLICY: Garden State serves to the transportation needs of lots of children's birthday parties and rides trips for middle and high school passengers. Garden State does not require an adult to travel with middle school and high school passengers, but they are always welcome to do so. Garden State recommends that an adult be in the car if your children are younger than middle school age. Our drivers all really enjoy working with children and young passengers and get along well with them. If your middle/high schoolers are iii our car, they will be very well taken care of.
36. CONFIRMATION POLICY: A confirmation of your booking will be e-mailed to you showing the dates reserved, times, pickup instructions and amount due. Please verify the confirmation and notify us of any changes and/or corrections. Please add our email address as a contact to help insure prompt delivery. If you do not have e-mail, Garden State will send your confirmations by regular mail or by fax.
37. DRIVER ON THE CLOCK DURING YOUR ENTIRE RESERVATION POLICY: If you have booked the limousine for an extended reservations (1 hour or more), the driver is at your disposal for the entire time of your reservation. He will provide you with his cell phone number when you are at dinner or at some event so you may contact him at any time to come and get you. He will be happy to perform certain errands for you or go to pick up additional parties if you desire, whether you are in the car or not.
38. RESERVATION PRICE POLICY: Garden State provides all service area rates by online. Garden State accepts major credit cards for customer satisfaction with an additional credit card processing of 5% of total fare. The rate is included of Rates are for one reservation, for additional reservations please book a new reservation. All prices listed are cash prices. All rates are estimated based on standard transfer times. Rates are subject to change without notice. Road Tolls, parking, waiting time and all other additional charges on as directed services will be added to the invoice or payment if applicable. Additional fees may apply.
39. MINORS IN TRANSIT: It is our policy not to transit unaccompanied minors or passengers under the age of 16, unless Garden State receives written permission from parents. All minors must be picked up inside the terminal for an additional $25.00 inside meeting greeting fee and $18.00 parking fee.
40. ALLOWED NUMBER OF PASSENGERS IN A VEHICLE: Each vehicle can only load the maximum number of passengers allowed by law for that vehicle.
41. LUGGAGE LIMITATIONS: One piece of luggage and one carry-on item per person for private car service and one piece of luggage and one carry-on item for shared ride service.
44. SPECIAL EVENTS SERVICES POLICY: In addition on to sedan and limousine service, Garden State offers a wide variety of specialty vehicles, including vans and buses for groups or special events. Due to travel time and congestion surrounding concert and sporting venues: trips to these locations will be billed at a 3 hour minimum each way. "Rates Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
45. SALES TAX: There is a 7% sales tax for all Limousine and Private Car Services.
46. CORPORATE ACCOUNT SHARED RIDES POLICY: Online listed rates are based on a per person charge. Shared ride service 1s available ONLY to corporate accounts with a minimum annual spend of $100,000 in shared ride service unless expressly authorized by Garden State and may be limited to specific markets. Garden State will provide Shuttle Service Reservation Agreement for Share Ride Reservations.
47. CUSTOMER SERVICE RESOLUTION POLICY: Have questions complains or comments? Call us at (973) 887-7788 & (973) 887-7778 within 24 Hours after you completed your trip or send us a note by email to [email protected] or text to (973) 542-8210. If your schedule pickup is delayed due to:
a. Extraordinary traffic conditions related to acts of God, extreme weather, road closure or construction or traffic accidents resulting in a vehicle not arriving on location at or before the scheduled pickup time.
b. Flight delays or any other ·instance that is beyond our control resulting in a lack or short fall of vehicles required to service the existing reservations within a given time frame; Garden State assumes no liability.
c. If your scheduled pickup is delayed due to a Garden State error or mistake and the transportation service is performed you will be afforded the following:
48. PARKING FEE POLICY: All New Jersey Airports out side pickup Services will be from Curb sides. There is No inside pickup and No additional parking fees for New Jersey Airports outside pickup reservations. There is an additional parking and meeting and greeting fee for all inside pickups. Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA) & All Other Airports: Domestic Flights Parking Fee: $15.00, International Flights: $18.00, Inside pickup meeting and greeting service fee: $25.00.
49. RESERVATION LANGUAGE POLICY: The language of this Agreement is in English. Garden State can't provide other languages. The language of all provisions of this Agreement shall be construed according to fair meaning and not strictly construed against either party. The provisions of this Agreement are severable and this Agreement shall be interpreted and enforced as if all completely invalid or unenforceable provisions are not contained herein under the laws of the State of New Jersey.
50. FLEET: Garden State provides Sedan Town Cars, Minivans, SUV’s, Stretch Limousine’s, VAN’s, Minibuses and Buses for services. Garden State can provide sedan and minivan shuttle service only with hotels and companies that contract with us. If you want to book a minivan shuttle service to the hotel ask your hotel or company if they have a contract with us for shuttle service. Garden State may upgrade Reservation vehicles on availability at no additional charge to the customer without notice.
51. OTHER POLICIES:
53. CONTACT INFORMATION: If any of the
information appears to be incorrect, please contact our office
immediately to correct it. Please add our email address as a
contact to help insure prompt delivery. Please below contact
information for your questions.
Email: [email protected]
Main Office Phone: +1 (212) 380-1359
Phone: +1 (973) 887-7766, +1 (973) 887-7778; Phone: +1 (973) 887-7788
Cell Phone: +1 (973) 542-8210
Toll Free: +1 (866) 546-6558
FAX: +1 (866) 877-4868
Business Hours: We have 24/7 service with exiting reservation.
Year Established: 2005
Service Agreement: Fully licensed and insured service.
(Last updated: January 01, 2019 12:01AM)
© 2005-2019 Garden State Express Transportation, LLC. All Right Reserved